Monday, November 22, 2010

Finally another dollhouse child, wip1

The last days I was busy with head sculpting, there is so much to learn... I use a lot of pictures for sculpting but the real thing is always best! I'm so lucky that I have children that I can bind on a chair for sculpting practice, heheheh... just kidding!

But, sculpting exercises will not get you these cool comments, like: "you're the greatest sculptor I ever met.... etc." (I am dreaming now, LOL!) They are boring to look at, I'm afraid...


This head is for my newest dollhouse girl or boy, it is already baked once and will now be baked a second time for the first layer of the genesis paint. I hope you will enjoy this work in progress.

Hugs,
Alex

4 comments:

  1. This must be very tiny ,but oh so cute looking.I can't wait to see the whole tiny doll when it's finished.

    grtz jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's a beautiful child's head became Aex
    I understand that you yourself think you have much to learn ..
    but I love this head!
    owww if i do
    even have half of your talent ... LOL
    great job again alex!
    Hugs Marja

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you :)) I hope there will always be something new to learn, where would be the fun, LOL?

    Hugs,
    Alex

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh Alex you under estimate yourself. The head is beautiful; can't wait for the rest to be finished.
    hugs Karin

    ReplyDelete