Thursday, August 18, 2011

Feeling a lot better...

Radiation was hard, and I had a lot of nasty side effects... a blood test shows that my blood cells are very low, that explains why I am so tired and weak all the time.
But, I have also the help of alternative medicine, like nutrition and supplements and I feel that every day is a little better.

I hope that soon I will feel better to sculpt again. My fingers are already itching to do another male or female dollhouse sculpture :))

Thank you for your emails and comments, your good wishes and prayers are giving me so much!

Hugs and love,
Alex


7 comments:

  1. hi alex
    How nice it is now behind you
    I hope you feel better soon.
    and you can continue working on your sculpture.
    get well soon ..
    big hug Marja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :))
    I am planning a sculpture now, not dollhouse size,
    a little bigger and fantasy...

    Hugs,
    Alex

    ReplyDelete
  3. Viel Spaß und gutes Gelingen! Denk an Dich!
    LG Thomi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great news!
    Looking forward to your new figure!

    Hugs, Daria

    ReplyDelete